I have over 15 years experience in the industry and using Adobe Creative Suite. I am experienced in taking client briefs, providing accurate quotes for work based on tight deadlines to create and produce the work from start to finish, liaising with the client direct and working closely together to ensure you get what you want. Taking artwork from initial drawn sketches to wireframing of digital concepts right through to the completed projects.
I am experienced in the creative and digital media industry and have worked with some well established and lucrative clients when creating new website projects or working with clients to improve their current online presence.
I can offer the following skills to help your online business be more successful - creativity, leadership, technical skills, teamwork, time management including coming up with ideas for projects, managing time and meeting conflicting deadlines, requiring self-discipline. Time management skills and transferable core skills.
The core of my website design skills is done using the Adobe Creative Suite, namely Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Dreamweaver. HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), including extensive knowledge of both PC and Mac platforms. In addition to these skills I also have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Good design is good business.
To utilise and strengthen the skills, knowledge and experience to help your online presence better than your competitors. "Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it." Sir Frederick Henry Royce - of Rolls-Royce
1) Registering a domain name - not sure what a domain is? I will advise you when choosing a domain for your business.
2) Choosing a hosting company - hosting is offered with all my website design packages and is payable annually.
3) Design and Build your website - the design and build can be done within 7 days from initial concepts to completion.
4) Testing your website - with all WKP websites they undergo testing on different browsers and everything is checked before it goes live.
5) Get noticed! When it comes to being noticed on the internet, marketing of your new website is a vital part of its success.